F4P - 21 September 2020:
The new F4P 'Wear a Face Covering' Giveaway is designed to raise awareness and promote the use of face coverings. Delivered via the F4P Twitter account (@F4Pinfo), running from Tuesday 22nd September to Friday 25th September, the giveaway gives someone the chance to win 100 x KN95 face coverings. Full details on how to enter can be found within the terms and conditions below.
F4P Wear a Face Covering Giveaway - Terms & Conditions:
The Promoter is F4P, Unit 1 Railway Court, Ten Pound Walk, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN4 5FB.
1. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
2. No entry fee or purchase is required to enter this prize draw.
3. By entering the prize draw, you accept that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
4. Entry to this prize draw is made via the F4P Twitter page (https://twitter.com/f4pinfo).
5. To enter this prize draw, entrants must Retweet the relevant prize draw tweet and follow the F4P Twitter account @F4Pinfo (if they do not do so already).
6. Only one entry per person.
7. Duplicate entries found by anyone using multiple Twitter accounts will be invalid and may result in disqualification from the prize draw.
8. This prize draw opens on Tuesday 22nd September at 9.00am and closes on Friday 25th September at 1.00pm. Entries made after the closing time stated will be invalid.
9. The Promoter can not be held responsible for any entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the prize draw and how to enter are as follows:
a. Entry to this prize draw is made via the F4P Twitter page only. To enter this prize draw, entrants must Retweet the relevant prize draw tweet and follow the F4P Twitter account @F4Pinfo (if they do not do so already).
b. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of circumstances outside of the Promoter's control, including catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
c. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
11. The prize is as follows:
a. This prize draw gives entrants the chance to win 100 x KN95 Non-Woven Face Coverings (F4PKN95). Please note: F4PKN95 is intended as a face covering only and is NOT suitable for PPE or medical purposes.
b. There is only one prize bundle available.
c. No cash or other alternatives will be offered and prizes are not transferable.
d. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent or greater value without giving notice.
a. The winner will be chosen at random by a random generator, from all eligible entries (only one winner to be selected).
b. The winner will be notified shortly after the closing time, first by Tweet and then by direct message to the winner's Twitter account. The winner must confirm whether he or she wishes to claim the prize within 7 days of receiving notification. In the event that the winner fails to respond to the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant.
c. Upon acceptance of the prize, the winner will be asked to contact the Promoter within 7 days via email so a valid UK postal address can be supplied. Again in the event that the winner fails to contact the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant.
d. The prize will be sent via mail to the supplied address. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for the delivery of the prize or/and the mail and courier service.
e. Once a valid address has been received, the winner should allow 10 working days for delivery of the prize.
f. The Promoter will notify the winner when the prize has been dispatched.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to request certain details in order to verify the eligibility of entrants, a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
14. The Promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. If you are the winner of the prize draw, you agree that the Promoter may use your first name and town or county of residence to announce you as the winner of this prize draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter (https://www.f4p-products.com/enquiries/new). In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
17. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the GDPR and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
18. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Statutory rights are not affected by this clause 18.
19. This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Twitter. You are providing your information to F4P and not to any other party. The information you provide will be used in relation to this prize draw only.
20. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude an entrant from participating in the prize draw.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
22. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Click here to visit the F4P Twitter page